“We are waiting to welcome visitors back to Porto Palace Hotel Thessaloniki. All our departments and executives are ready to restart operations and together enter the next phase of our ‘normality‘,” said the hotel’s managing director, Konstantina Mamada.
The hotel’s management promises to offer guests high-end hospitality in line with the protective measures announced by the Greek government against the spread of COVID-19. Its aim is to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
The health protocols adopted by Thessaloniki’s Porto Palace Hotel include:
General protection measures
• Installation of disinfection machines at entrances / exits and puplic areas,
• Personal Protective Equipment for employees,
• The hotel’s staff has been trained to deal with suspected COVID-19 cases,
• Porto Palace Hotel Thessaloniki is collaborating with a doctor to handle possible COVID-19 cases.
• Electronic services are available for arrival and departure to avoid the use of paper and physical contact,
• Special equipment is used for body temperature checks,
• Special equipment (first-aid kit) is available such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, a long-sleeved robe, and a laser thermometer,
• Use of plexiglass dividers.
Floor & room services
• Use of disposable masks, gloves and waterproof robes by the staff,
• Thorough cleaning, disinfection and ventilation before the arrival of guests,
• Discreet monitoring and management of suspected COVID-19 cases,
• A dedicated channel is available on room TV with information about accommodation policies and COVID-19 measures.
The Porto Palace Hotel Thessaloniki is housed in a historical building of 1913, which includes 175 renovated rooms and features 10 fully equipped meeting rooms that provide a solution for every corporate event in today’s extraordinary circumstances.