The company has adopted a comprehensive set of health and safety measures to protect its customers, crew, and the local community from the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
“The security of our guests has always been our top priority. We are very excited to start sailing again,” said the company’s founder Jerome Bajou.
“We have put in place a set of health and safety measures inspired by government agencies around the world. We are really doing everything to keep our guests safe,” he added.
Based on the rules of the American Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Xanemo Sailing has adopted the following set of measures:
General measures (for all experiences):
– All frequently-touched points are constantly disinfected,
– Temperature checks are mandatory for guests and crew members (once a day for day tours, twice a day for adventures),
– All protective equipment is provided (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer),
– Soap will be available at all times and guests & crew members will need to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds according to the skipper’s instructions,
– Snorkeling equipment is disinfected everyday and assigned to guests for the whole tour.
Semi-private tours measures:
– Reduction of tour capacity by 20 percent to maintain social distancing,
– Snorkelling tubes, floatation devices (to facilitate swimming) and floaties are not available during semi-private tours.
Sailing adventures measures:
– Bed linen, towels and beach towels are disinfected by a specialized partner on Naxos.
In order to facilitate access to their private daily tours, Xanemo Sailing offers a 20 percent reduction on the price of private daily tours, including foodies tours, and honeymoon day cruises.
Xanemo Sailing launched its luxury all-inclusive semi-private cruises in 2012. Today, the company is a leader in the luxury semi-private sailing tours market on Naxos, offering five-star services, guaranteed privacy and innovative technology.