A unique culinary experience will await food & wine lovers at the first Trip2taste Festival to take place in June 2014 on Corfu.
Trip2taste, the specialized company that promotes Greek gastronomy, has announced that it will hold its first festival at the Hotel Marbella on Corfu during 13-15 June.
“With the Trip2taste Festival we will enrich the beautiful experience of our customers and visitors through a unique culinary journey with Greek flavors and fragrances,” said the director of Hotel Marbella, Telemachos Gourzis.
The Trip2taste Festival will include:
– six menus combined with fine wines, beers, ouzo and tsipouro
– cooking classes by food writer Efi Gialousi
– Greek wine tasting with Marina Boutari, of the 5th generation of the reknowned family of winemakers
– Grey Mullet Bottarga tasting in combination with different flavors from Lila Kourti from Trikalinos company
– Olive oil and olive tasting
– Greek coffee & sweets corner
– shop with selected Greek products
For further information and the detailed Trip2taste Festival program of events, press here.
The seats for lunches and dinners as well as for classes are limited.