Cyprus Airways Launches Winter Flight Schedule, Waives Booking Fees for Limited Period
Cyprus Airways has recently unveiled its winter flight schedule, which will include 13 destinations and 51 weekly flights.
The flag carrier airline of Cyprus announced the doubling of the number of destinations and capacity offered this winter and – to celebrate the milestone – waived booking fees across all flights and destinations for a limited period.
“We are thrilled to announce our ever-growing number of destinations and winter flight schedule and the waiving of booking fees,” said Chief Executive Officer of Cyprus Airways Paul Sies.
The airline’s winter flight schedule will cover a range of new winter destinations across Europe and the Middle East, with flights to and from major cities such as Athens, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Rome.
With over 400,000 seats available, the schedule is designed to cater to the needs of business, VFR and leisure travelers by offering convenient flight times and affordable fares.
The winter flight schedule is set to commence on October 29, 2023, and the airline will operate to the 13 destinations with the following frequencies:
- Athens: with double daily flights
- Tel-Aviv: with daily flights
- Rome: with two weekly flights
- Paris: with three weekly flights
- Yerevan: with three weekly flights
- Beirut: with daily flights
- Cairo: with two weekly flights
- Prague: with two weekly flights
- Milan: with two weekly flights
- Zurich: with two weekly flights
- Thessaloniki: with two weekly flights
- Heraklion: with three weekly flights
- Dubai: with two weekly flights
“By offering direct flights to these popular destinations, we are further establishing Cyprus as a year-round destination making it easy to reach. We have the best climate in Europe, and it’s high time we get more tourists enjoying it throughout the whole year,” commented Sies.
Cyprus Airways resumed operations in 2016 and began flights to Athens in 2018. The company operates a fleet of two Airbus A320 aircraft.
APG Hellas SA is the General Sales Agent (GSA) of Cyprus Airways in Greece.