Greece’s theaters and other cultural venues in outdoor areas recently reopened to the public under strict Covid-19 health protocols and social distancing rules.
Theaters and cultural venues can host live shows under the following rules:
– All events must take place at open-air venues with seated-only spectators
– The venues can operate on a 50 percent capacity with one seat remaining empty for every two seated persons. The measure also applies for individual spectators
– There will be no breaks during the shows in order to avoid overcrowding and save time for the disinfection of the venue
– Gatherings are not allowed and access to the dressing rooms is forbidden
– Bars and cafes will be open only before and during the performance with spectators allowed access at different times to avoid conjestion
– The use of ushers is mandatory in order to escort spectators safely to their seats and observe that all rules are met during their arrival and departure
– Event organizers must ensure the safety of spectators on queues both at the entrance and exit of the venue
– The use of electronic tickets is mandatory.