Located next to central Syntagma Square and opposite Athens’ National Gardens and the Hellenic Parliament, the hotel aims to offer prime hospitality experiences to leisure and business travelers.
In efforts to ensure the safety of its guests and staff against COVID-19, Amalia Hotel Athens has implemented all the necessary health protocols announced by Greek authorities.
These include the following procedures:
- Online check-in and check-out,
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms,
- Towels are offered in disinfected bags,
- Disinfection solution is available in all rooms,
- The hotel’s staff is constantly trained.
- Furthermore, the four-star hotel has received Greece’s Health First certification.
Amalia Hotel Athens offers luxury accommodation in its rooms and suites. It also includes dining facilities, business halls ideal for conferences and events, and personalized services aiming to enhance the travel experience of its guests.