The hotel has adopted the national health and safety protocols set by Greek authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and has registered its action plan on the designated platform of the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels and received the Health First certification seal.
“We are looking forward to welcoming back guests with the utmost care in a safe, clean and friendly environment. We continue offering great services, support and memorable accommodation experiences,” the hotel’s management said in an announcement.
Following is an outline of the Polis Grand Hotel’s operation plan:
Before arrival and during stay
- 24/7 doctor available.
- Enhanced health & safety training programs for employees.
- Simple and fast check-in & check-out through contactless procedures.
- Encouraging and maintaining social distancing.
Rooms & Public areas
- Independent A/C units, with certified hygiene filters ensuring air renewal directly from outside.
- Natural ventilation of all rooms either through their balconies or windows.
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection protocols.
- Health stations with disinfectant dispensers.
- Special attention on disinfecting the most frequently touched points in each room.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas and guest touch points such as elevators, elevator buttons, staircase rails, front desk, public bathrooms, door handles and room locks.
Bars & Restaurants
- Open air- settings with safe distancing,
- Extra sanitation practices above and beyond HACCP kitchen protocols,
- Digital menus and contactless payment options,
- Personal protective equipment for employees during preparation and service.
With some 100 spacious rooms, the Polis Grand Hotel has since 1974 been offering Greek hospitality at its finest with a modern twist and the highest level of dedication to bespoke services, ensuring that every guest feels at home.
Its central location, just minutes away from the Greek capital’s vibrant shopping district, main attractions and historic monuments, makes it an ideal choice for business and leisure travelers.