A family-owned business, Kritsa Gastronomy Hotel is located in the central square of Portaria. It offers cozy rooms and local gastronomy suggestions, prepared with the region’s best raw materials.
To ensure the safety of its guests and staff, the hotel has adopted the health protocols proposed by Greek authorities and international organizations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These include:
• Providing information and training to the hotel’s staff,
• The creation of hand disinfection stations in rooms and common areas,
• Quick check-in & check-out,
• Changes to cancellation policies and reservations,
• Disinfection of rooms with a steam cleaner after each departure,
• Offering breakfast in the room.
Guests also have the opportunity to dine at the hotel’s restaurant.
“We use quality ingredients and seasonal vegetables from our own farm. Our guests can try our traditional recipes during breakfast. Every day, at the restaurant, we prepare different pies with handmade sheet and seasonal vegetables along with other local dishes. We promise all our visitors a unique and safe culinary experience at their favorite destination, Pelion,” said Andrinos Meletios, reservations manager at Kritsa Gastronomy Hotel.
During their stay at Kritsa, travelers can also arrange a visit to the Karaiskos Farm, a 3,7-acre (15 stremmas) estate in Portaria, and take part in cooking classes or enjoy local dishes.