“We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to all our guests starting on July 1,” said Manos Tsigkakos, hotel manager of Paros Agnanti.
Agnanti in Greek means observe the view as far as the eye can see. The Paros Agnanti Resort is located on the bay of Parikia, offering its guests panoramic views of the sea and the town.
Commitment to health & safety
As it closely monitors the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 – issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials – Paros Agnanti Resort has taken a number of new hygiene and safety measures.
“The health and safety of our guests is a top priority; we’ll provide them with detailed information before and during their stay about our dynamic operating procedures, in order to make them feel prepared, safe and most importantly relaxed,” the resort’s hotel manager added.
The Paros Agnanti Resort’s COVID-19 hygiene and safety measures include:
- Intensified cleaning and disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces and guestrooms,
- Disinfectant dispensers and one-use tissues for guests in public areas,
- High standards on food safety,
- Social distancing specifications in public areas, reception, and food & beverage outlets,
- Simple and fast check-in / check-out procedures (web check-in before arrival),
- Tablets in all guest rooms to use for hotel services free of charge,
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to guests,
- Ongoing training for the hotel’s staff.
The Paros Agnanti Resort is built in an area of 45 acres, just 80m away from the popular Krios and Marcello beaches, and 2.5 km from Parikia (Krotiri Area). Its seven buildings are built in accordance to the Cycladic architecture and perfectly blend in with the natural landscape.
The resort is a member of Lamway Hotel Management Group, which is currently running an awareness campaign on COVID-19 across its properties.