The Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens has adopted the enhanced health and safety program of the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and is ready to welcome its guests to the Athenian Riviera as of June 12.
Under the name, Lead with Care, Four Seasons’ health and safety program has been validated by Johns Hopkins Medicine International and aims to provide ongoing, real-time guidance on the evolving COVID-19 situation.
As of June 12, the hotel will welcome visitors to its Taverna37 restaurant offering traditional Greek flavors by the sea; Mercato, the authentic Italian trattoria with a balcony overlooking the Aegean; the Avra bar with its stunning sunsets; three private beaches and the swimming pool of Nafsika.
“In this new environment, we aim to provide our visitors and staff with confidence and the assurance that their health and safety is our top priority,” said Philippe Roux-Dessarps, CEO of the Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel.
The Lead With Care program promises:
- Each Four Seasons property appoints a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants;
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio;
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;
- In-room dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging.
- Lead With Care training building on Four Seasons legendary service model and diligent attention to detail, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort;
- Training focused on educating and empowering employees to deliver the enhanced health and safety program with confidence, passing on this care to each and every guest and resident;
- Grounded in emotional intelligence, employees are undergoing behavioural training, ensuring empathetic, personalised care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
Furthermore, Four Seasons continues to invest in its award-winning application and chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device in 100+ different languages.
Lead with Care will be reviewed and validated by Johns Hopkins Medicine experts and implemented by dedicated teams at Four Seasons properties around the world.
The Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens has announced an Athens Riviera Escape package with a 20 percent discount on the room and breakfast rates. For more information call at +30 210 8901000 or visit www.fourseasons.com/athens.