For the fourth consecutive year HotelBrain won the gold award in the Hotel Development, Management & Consulting category. Furthermore, the company’s associate hotels received a gold, four silver and seven bronze awards:
- Gold award to Crossroads Inn in the Traditional Guesthouse category.
- Silver award to Lesante Blu Exclusive Luxury Beach Resort in the Luxury Resort category.
- Silver award to Aegea Blu Cycladic resort in the Beach Hotel/Resort category.
- Silver award to Nefeles Luxury Residences & Lounge in the Hotel Residences category.
Silver award to the Naxian Utopia Luxury Villas & Suites in the All-Suite Hotel category.
- Bronze award to Mr & Mrs White Paros New Style Hotel in the Boutique Hotel category.
- Bronze award to Avaton Luxury Villas Resort – Relais & Châteaux in the Luxury Villas & Chalets category.
- Bronze award to Aeolis Tinos Suites Luxury Residences in the Storytelling Excellence category.
- Bronze award to Mykonos Princess Lifestyle Luxury Hotel in the Lifestyle Hotel category.
- Bronze award to Racconto Boutique Design Hotel in the Adults Only Hotel category.
- Bronze award to Xenia Residences & Suites in the Family Tourism category.
- Bronze award to Mykonos No 5 in the All Suite Hotel category.
The award ceremony took place in the presence of more than 700 senior tourism executives representing some of the most significant Greek brands, under the auspices of the Tourism Ministry and the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO).
Greek Travel Pages was among the communication sponsors of the event.