The Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, located in Bansko, Bulgaria, between November 7 and 18 will host the 6th Premier Gastronomy Festival, aiming to take its guests on a culinary journey around the world.
The annual event brings together some of the world’s top chefs who will teach and create contemporary dishes to delight the senses. “Flavors, colors and aromas from all over the world every November attract both professional chefs and culinary lovers to Bansko at the renown Premier Gastronomy festival, creating wonderful foodie memories,” the management of the resort said in an announcement.
This year, the educational institutes Le Cordon Bleu Mexico and Le Cordon Bleu Peru will join forces to create an intriguing Latin-American festival setting. A number of fascinating exotic gastronomic secrets will be revealed while renowned chefs will share valuable pieces of advice:
- Chef Omar Morales from Le Cordon Bleu Mexico from November 8-10 will teach professionals the “Modern Mexican Cuisine for 5* City & Resort Hotels”.
- Chef Gregor Funcke from Le Cordon Bleu Peru on November 13-15 will reveal the secrets of the “Modern Peruvian Cuisine”.
- Chef Chronis Damalas on November 7 will prepare an extraordinary degustation dinner, based on Japanese and Brazilian cuisine.
- Chef Thanos Stasinos, an expert on “Nikkei Cuisine” which uniquely combines Japanese and Peruvian techniques and flavors, on November 10 will prepare a degustation dinner.
- The Premier on November 11 will welcome renowned chef Mario Perez Sanchez of Barcelona’s Leka Restaurant, who will introduce guests to the “Tropical Peruvian Cuisine”.
- Chefs Athinagoras Kostakos and Alexis Zopas on November 15 will organize a unique degustation night inspired by Mexican and Cycladic cuisine.
- On the weekend of November 17-18, Premier’s guests will taste authentic and exquisite local flavors, while they will have the opportunity to cook along with their children.
To view the program of the 6th Premier Gastronomy Festival press here.
The Premier Mountain Luxury Resort, is a member of the Ermia Hotels & Resorts, a hotel and property management company based in Thessaloniki. The Group includes hotel properties in Greece, such as the Nefeli Villas & Suites in Halkidiki and the Amaryllis Beach Hotel on Paros.