Greek hospitality consulting firm INcrementUM is working at full speed in order for its clients to be ready once travelers feel confident to book their holidays again.
“2020 was a year full of unprecedented events that forced everyone to adapt to new ways of working, communicating and coping in general. Many things changed but not the desire to travel,” the company’s founders Stella Tsantila and Nikitas Nikitaras say.
The last couple of months have been busy for INcrementUM. Stella and Nikitas participated in the ONLINE EDITION of the 100% Hotel Show and at the same time added 7 more hotels in the company’s portfolio.
• Pezoules of Oia on Santorini: rated by its guests as the #1 hotel in Oia, according to TripAdvisor, the hotel offers one of a kind accommodation and unique views to the famous Caldera.
• Erato Hotel Mykonos in Ornos, Mykonos: a beautiful family run hotel just a breath away from the famous beach of Ornos that offers personalized service and attention to details.
• Kea Village Hotel on Kea: just in the outskirts of Ioulida, the hotel offers gorgeous suites with panoramic views to the Aegean and the highlight is its a la carte Mediterranean -with a twist- restaurant.
• Tzante Hotel Zakynthos in Laganas, Zakynthos: this adults only hotel is situated in the heart of Laganas, just 2 minutes away from the beach, combining entertainment with relaxation.
• Costa Azzurra Hotel on Kefalonia: just 300 meters from Skala beach, currently undergoing a major renovation, this hotel will provide its guests with minimal, urban chic accommodation in double rooms and suites.
• The Ixian Grand Hotel on Rhodes: a beachfront, modern 5-star, adults only hotel. The hotel offers several facilities including a Spa and it is located just 6 kms away from Rhodes town.
• The Ixian All Suites Hotel on Rhodes: a dreamy beachfront resort featuring gorgeous suites with private pools. Guests have the opportunity to choose their meal plan from just breakfast, up to all-inclusive.
When asked their opinion regarding the upcoming 2021 season, Stella and Nikitas both reply:
“Together with our partner hotels, we managed to get through summer 2020 successfully. 2021 won’t be a ‘walk in the park’ but we are already getting prepared, we take advantage of any given opportunity for revenue increase and always give our best shot aiming to succeed again. We know that more people will travel compared to last summer and the majority of hotels will open to welcome them, so the competition will be tough.
We keep our aims high and our attention to detail and preciseness is what makes us believe, that from here on, things will slowly get better. Of course, everything depends on how the pandemic will evolve when people get vaccinated etc. Let’s all hope that people around the world will get back to their lives and routine, although it may take a while.
We remain positive since #weareincrementum and #welovewhatwedo”