The hotel has adopted enhanced cleaning procedures in accordance with the new health and safety standards announced by the ministries of Health and Tourism.
“To ensure the safety of our guests against COVID-19, we have elevated our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness,” the hotel said.
These include an enhanced cleaning program for the frequent disinfection of all high-touched public areas such as elevators, reception, door handles and tables. Furthermore, the hotel has adopted an enhanced in-room cleaning program, as well as social distancing measures throughout the hotel including the reception, lobby areas, and swimming pool.
In addition, all staff members will conclude a compulsory training program before the opening.
Acropolis Hill Hotel has also implemented the following procedures:
• All linens are washed in high-temperatures,
• Face masks are required for staff in public areas,
• Floors are marked to maintain social distancing rules in public areas,
• Hand sanitizer is available to guests and staff,
• High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized,
• Swimming pool maximum capacity is now at seven persons,
• Appropriate arrangements at restaurant, café and roof garden areas to comply with the new safety distances.
Acropolis Hill Hotel can also host meetings and seminars in its premises. The hotel is a membef of the TourHotel Group.
TourHotel will soon announce the date for the reopening of its Arion Athens Hotel, while its conference venues in Athens are expected to open in July.