“Kenshō Boutique Hotels & Villas is committed to the safety, health and comfort of its guests and staff. In accordance with the latest guidance form the World Health Organization as well as the Greek health authorities, we have modified our operational procedures to ensure our collective wellbeing,” the group said.
Its actions and initiatives include:
Guests & Rooms
– Special signs in the entrance of each room confirm the thorough cleaning and comprehensive disinfection of the area,
– Provision of antiseptics and single-use masks,
– Information regarding the hygiene protocols are available via the tablets in each room.
Reception (check-in & check-out)
– Strict observation of social distancing rules based on clear sign posting,
– Tablets are available for check-in and check-out, while POS and passport scanners have been placed on the exterior of the reception desk partition,
– Avoidance of handshakes. Antiseptics and gloves are available in all pupblic areas.
– Mandatory certification of good health required from all staff members, and adherence to personal hygiene protocols,
– Mandatory use of face masks by all staff members.
Restaurant – Bar
– Management and cleaning of all foodstuffs will take place following the strict guidelines issued by HACCP,
– The restaurant exclusively offers breakfast, lunch and dinner only a la carte, with the option of room service upon request,
– Distances between tables are fully enforced, while any snacks offered by the bar are packaged in individual servings.
Beach – Pool
– Cleaning and disinfecting loungers after every use as per specific hygiene protocols,
– Use of footwear until the swimming pool edge is mandatory.
Strict protocols are being implemented regarding hygiene, cleaning and appointment bookings.
Management of suspected COVID -19 cases
– The hotel has an action plan to manage any possible or confirmed cases among guests or staff,
– The hotel has a specialized doctor on call and collaborates with a medical centre and ambulance service for the testing, isolation and transportation of possible cases,
– Room availability for immediate isolation of possible COVID-19 cases, for individuals and their fellow travelers.
The premises of the hotel offers guests direct access to their room without having to walk through common areas.
Furthermore, at Kensho Psarou Beach Restaurant & Bar visitors will be able to enjoy a seaside gastronomic experience with the signature of Mykonian chef Hippocrates Anagnostelis.
Kensho Psarou is located on Psarou Beach, one of the most beautiful and popular beaches on Mykonos. It includes 31 luxury rooms and suites, which were built based on the Cycladic architecture with local stone and aged wood, offering privacy and a stunning view to the sea.