Situated in the town of Oia, the Canaves Oia Hotel offers luxury accommodation on one of Greece’s most popular islands. The hotel’s suites feature private verandas and dining areas and a breathtaking view of the Caldera and the Aegean sea.
“We will be happy to welcome guests again to Santorini… Wanting to offer you the best possible holiday experience and a worry-free vacation, we have established our health and safety approach according to official government directions,” said Canaves Oia Managing Director Markos Chaidemenos.
The hotel’s “Covid-ready Approach” scheme features:
– Enhanced in-room cleaning using EcoLab Covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bedding.
– Frequent disinfection of all public areas and high-touch spaces during the day.
– Increased cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and staff offices.
– Collaboration with a major training company for specialized consulting in health & safety procedures.
– Online and in-class training of all staff members on hygiene protocols and management of potential incidents.
– Every staff member will comply to the WHO hygiene and safety protocols (hand cleaning, keeping distance etc).
Food Safety Standards
– All restaurant and bar seating areas will comply with government’s social distancing measures.
– All employees in the kitchen will use personal protection equipment (masks, gloves, sanitation products).
– Complimentary in-room breakfast is available.
– Private dining options are also available upon request (private dinner, private wine tasting etc).
– Arriving guests will be provided with sanitizers and the reception area will be disinfected frequently.
– Canaves Oia has invested in technology for contactless solutions, where possible, designed to cater those who prefer no physical or material contact.
Medical Support for Guests
According to official government notice, Canaves Oia has established:
– Appointed doctor near the premises.
– Official representative for Covid-19 related incidents and health & safety procedures.
– Direct communication with Santorini hospital.
The Canaves Oia Hotel also offers a flexible policy for modifications or cancellations without charges for all new and existing bookings.
“Although these times changed our everyday lives, they didn’t change how passionate we are about offering the best hospitality experience. We are still driven by the joy of travel and we invite you to do the same,” Markos Chaidemenos said.
For more information on the resort’s Covid-ready Approach press here.