The ways digital technology is shaping the future of the hospitality industry will be the main focus of the Xenia Digi Hotel conference, to be held during November 24-26, at the Metropolitan Expo in Athens.
The Xenia Digi Hotel conference will feature more than 40 experts from the fields of digital technologies and hospitality, who will present interesting issues and best practices for sector entrepreneurs that “wish to reap the rewards of technologies spearheading the digital revolution in the hospitality sector”, an announcement said.
Furthermore, the Xenia Digi Hotel will focus on the global contemporary reality of digital technology as a strategy, sales and marketing tool; showcase the latest international trends, and inform hoteliers on everything they need to know about today’s digital world.
Six thematic sections
- The hotel digital world: This section will thoroughly analyze all the key tools for the hotel’s online presence. The benefits of google my business and analytics will also be examined,
- Hotel digital marketing and advertising: The latest developments in digital marketing, promotion and advertising, as well as the changes in legislation regarding private data,
- Digital sales, direct booking and distribution: Some of the most significant online booking companies will present their strategies for the Greek market, and reveal the secrets of direct bookings,
- Innovation technologies: Presentation of innovative startups,
- Quality content for hotels: Content —texts, videos, photos and newsletters – and their proper placement in digital and print media,
- Social media for hotels: Their operation, applications and evolution will be presented through specific case studies.
The Xenia Digi Hotel will be held in an specially designated area in Hall 3 of the Metropolitan Expo. For more information press here.
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a Media Partner to the Xenia 2018 exhibition.