Gearing Up for the Greek Hospitality Awards 2016
The winners of the Greek Hospitality Awards 2016 will be announced on Friday, April 22, at the Ethniki Asfalistiki Conference Center in Athens.
The awards ceremony will take place at 7:30pm in the presence of Alternate Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura and hosted by Greek journalist Haris Digrintakis and Ethos Media Public Relations Director Sofia-Afroditi Voulgaraki.
In its second year, the Greek Hospitality Awards will reward excellence in the Greece’s hotel sector and a total of 63 prizes will be presented in four categories: Best Greek Hotels, Best Greek Resorts, Best Greek Hotel & Resort Facilities and Special Awards.
Also, three honorary awards will be given to this year’s “Greek Hospitality Leader”, “Greek Hospitality Rising Star” and “Greek Hospitality Influencer”.
The top prize of the ceremony will be the awards for the “Top Greek Hotel 2016”.
The awards will be given to winners by:
– Elena Kountoura, Alternate of Minister
– Alexis M. Deffner, Professor of Urban and Leisure Planning, University of Thessaly
– Maria Theofanopoulou, Publisher, Greek Travel Pages (GTP)
– Dr. Dimitris Koutoulas, Tourism and Hotel Marketing Consultant and University Professor
– Dr. Nikos Maniadakis, Professor, Associate Dean, National School of Public Health
– Dr. Konstantinos Marinakos, Chairman of Peloponnese Tourism Organization, Professor of Tourism Management
– Yiannis Margaritis, Vice Governor, South Aegean and President, Naxos Hoteliers Association
– Spyros Misiakoulis, University Professor and Head of “Green Key” Ecolabel, Hellenic Society for the Protection of Nature
– Kostas Palaskonis, President, General Panhellenic Federation of Tourism Enterprises (GEPOET)
– Manolis Tsakalakis, President, Rethymno Hoteliers Association
– Dr. Antonis Giannopoulos, Researcher of Marketing Hospitality and Tourism and Publisher, The Voyager Voice
– Dr. Manolis Deligiannakis, Honorary President, Greek Association of Accredited Inspection and Certification Bodies, Hellascert
– Dr. Kyriakos Pozrikidis, Managing Director, Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF)-HELEXPO
Click here to register for the awards ceremony.
The Greek Hospitality Awards 2016 will be held under the organization of Ethos Events and the TIF-HELEXPO and under the auspices of the Economy, Development & Tourism Ministry, the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO) and the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels,
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is a media sponsor of the Greek Hospitality Awards 2016.