Greek state privatization fund TAIPED on Monday announced the launch of 14 new e-Auctions of state properties in various Greek destinations. Six of the e-auctions are for tourism properties in Mykonos, Pelion, Katerini and Rhodes.
“Opening of 14 new e-auctions with the option to counter offer through the website www.e-publicrealestate.gr”, TAIPED noted in its announcement.
Tourism properties e-auctions
– Chora, Mykonos: “Lito” Hotel – Classical style four-star hotel built in 1952. Operates throughout the year. (Available for sale)
– Makrinitsa, Pelion: Xiradaki Mansion – Traditional three storey mansion, representative example of Pelion architecture. The property was built in the 19th century and offers 13 rooms. It is situated 17km from Volos city. (Available for sale)
– Makrinitsa, Pelion: Mousli Mansion – A work of art of 19th century Pelion architecture, the mansion comprises a complex of a three storey building and a ground floor building with 10 rooms capacity and is situated 17km from Volos city. (Available for sale)
– Milies, Pelion: Evagelinaki Mansion – Three storey listed traditional mansion of exquisite cultural and historical value. It offers 6 rooms capacity and is situated 28 km from Volos city. (Available for sale)
– Kallithea, Katerini: seaside land plot in Korinos area – Seaside land plot in Korinos area, Kallithea, 10km from the town of Katerini. (Available for sale)
– Ag. Eleousa, Rhodes: Former Frideriki Sanatorium in Kamiros area – Part of a complex of three listed buildings, the Sanatorium was constructed during the Italian occupation in between 1935/1936. Typical sample of Italian architecture of that period, the building lies at the northern part of Ag. Eleousa main square, in Kamiros municipality. The property is on Pastida-Mesanagros road, 37km from Rhodes city. (Available for 50 years lease)
The rest of the auctions refer to the sale of residential and commercial properties in Ileia, Evoia, Achaia, Serres, Pieria, Ioannina and Lesvos.
The deadline for submission and registration in the first phase is March 31 at 2pm.