The second edition of the 100% Hotel Show in Athens is getting ready to pass on more innovative ideas for the professional growth of hoteliers and reveal ways to strengthen the development of Greece’s tourism industry.
Construction, innovation and renovation are the central themes of this year’s trade fair, focusing on the needs of the hotelier and of professionals in the accommodation and tourism business.
The exhibition is set to kick off on 7-9 February at the MEC exhibition center in Peania, eastern Attica.
Here are 10 reasons why this event is not to be missed:
- The 100% Hotel Show is the only Greek exhibition addressed especially to hoteliers.
- The date of the exhibition allows hoteliers to immediately take advantage of new contacts for the development of their product.
- Although in it’s second year, the exhibition has managed to gather leading companies that specialize in hotel renovation.
- The organization of the exhibition emphasizes on high design and this way offers a unique aesthetic experience.
- The boutique and specialized nature of 100% Hotel Show offers an ideal environment for building fruitful partnerships with exhibitors.
- Hoteliers have the opportunity to meet international buyers and make lucrative deals for their accommodation units.
- Although 100% Hotel Show presents a wide variety of exhibitors, it is easy to browse thanks to their placement which is in accordance to the six steps of development.
- The 100% Hotel Show exhibitors will provide visiting hoteliers with solutions for the hotel industry.
- The parallel events will help visitors of the exhibition develop their professional profile.
- The impressive “Innovation Stage” at the entrance of 100% Hotel Show, will host a series of carefully selected “Micro Events”, focusing on the presentation of innovative ideas and solutions.
GTP is a Strategic Communication Partner of the 100% Hotel Show.