With new features, the app is a must have for anyone attending WTM London
World Travel Market (WTM) London 2016, the leading global event for the travel industry, on Tuesday announced the launch of its new mobile app; WTM London. The app is now available in the Apple App Store and the Android Market.
The app makes it easier for exhibitors, visitors and media to manage their time effectively and make the most of their attendance at the leading global event for the travel industry.
Plan your visit, connect with other attendees, participate in conversations and seminars, and be inspired to discover something new all within the app.
“The app adds another level to the ability to networking, meet new contacts and sign business deals. It also further enhances the audience engagement for our industry leading events programme”, Press added.
The features will include:
– Discover: The new app will help discover the very best of WTM London and keep the user informed of latest activities and what to do next.
– WTM Live: See what other attendees are doing and saying, and be sure to join the conversation.
– Around Me: The users will be able to view the profile of people around them and take advantage of relevant networking opportunities. Around Me makes this possible within designated networking areas.
– Attendee Match: The Attendee Match connects exhibitors and visitors whose profile and preferences are similar.
– Interactive 3D floorplan: The new interactive 3D map will facilitate finding the quickest route to and from stands as well as event features, such as the WTM International Press Centre, conference theatres such as the WTM Inspire Theatre and the WTM Global Stage
– Slido: Slido connects speakers and audience during the seminars, with audience polls and the ability to ask the panellists questions.
WTM London is the event where the travel and tourism industry conducts its business deals, with more than £2.5 billion in deals poised to be agreed at WTM London 2016. This year, the event will be revamped as a three-day event from Monday 7 – Wednesday 9 November, with opening hours extended from 10am – 7pm for all three days.
The Greek Travel Pages (GTP) is an official media partner of WTM London 2016.