The Greek woodwind virtuoso Thanassis Vasilopoulos accompanied by international artists Bastet Divas will kick off the program on June 3 with a sunset show blending deep house music with traditional instruments sounds.
On June 16, Ghenwa Nemnom will take Pacman’s visitors on a spiritual music journey showcasing her passion and knowledge for music and art while 10 days later on June 26, Nandra Music will combine the powerful vibration of electronic music with many percussion and primitive elements of rhythmic state, marrying ethnic melodies with inspirational melodies.
DuoViolins will return at Pacman this year, for a sunset live show on July 18, combining special adaptations of classic and modern hits with the expressive sounds of their two violins.
Then, on July 22, the acclaimed clarinetist Thanassis Vasilopoulos will team up with renowned Greek singer Marina Satti for another sunset show.
August 2023 will see DuoViolins offering another glimpse into their unique music world on the 8th while Thanassis Vasilopoulos and Marina Satti promise another unforgettable sunset show at the Pacman on August 12.
World-famous saxophonist Sandy Sax will close August’s events at Pacman with a three-hour live performance on the 21st.
Andronis music events program for 2023 will wrap up with French saxophonist Jimmy Sax.
Known for his deep house, funk and electro set and unique energy, Sax will present his show on September 13.
ANDRONIS SUMMER 2023 MUSIC EVENTS PROGRAM
- Sunset show with Thanassis Vassilopoulos ft. Bastet Divas – June 3 @7pm
- A Spiritual Music Journey by Ghenwa Nemnom – June 16 @7pm
- Ethnic Elements & Inspirational Melodies by Nandra Music June 26@7pm
- Α Melodic Sunset Ritual Show by DuoViolins – July 18 @7pm
- Sunset show with Thanassis Vassilopoulos ft. Marina Satti – July 22 @7pm
- Α Melodic Sunset Ritual Show by DuoViolins – August 8 @7pm
- Sunset show with Thanassis Vassilopoulos ft. Marina Satti – August 12 @7pm
- An Energetically Melodic Sunset Show by Sandy Sax – August 21 @7pm
- Deep House, Funk and Electro Notes by Jimmy Sax – September 13 @7pm
Reservations can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+30) 22861 86671.