W Costa Navarino Welcomes Season with Exciting New Activities
W Costa Navarino, the first W Escape in Greece, will open its doors for the 2023 season on April 5.
Located in Costa Navarino in Messinia, southwest Peloponnese, the resort will kick off its first full season with a series of events centered around W’s passions for music, wellness, fashion, inclusivity and cocktail/culinary culture.
It all culminates with a five-day transformative journey led by the legendary Deepak Chopra, who will be making his first appearance in Greece, where guests will leave with an energized, refreshed and renewed zest for life.
The W Escape is the newest integrated resort area of Costa Navarino located on the Navarino Waterfront 13-hectare beachfront site and is exclusively for adults and young adults over 12 years.
Easter at W Costa Navarino
For guests looking to spend their holiday break by the sea, W Costa Navarino will offer a nomadic Easter holiday, where travelers can experience a series of immersive, off-the beaten-path events.
These Easter celebrations will include a culinary proposal by the Nomade et Sauvage group and their inspired chefs who will set the tables in lush natural surroundings, with ingredients from the Messinian nature, cooked in open-air kitchens and handmade ovens by the sea.
The resort will also host a variety of culinary workshops such as a cooking lesson with Messinian flavors, traditional egg painting and tsoureki making.
W Costa Navarino will host a vibrant party on Easter Sunday for guests to dance and rejoice.
More at W Costa Navarino
Other exciting experiences offered at W include:
– the brand-new watersports hub – Navarino Watersports by Moraitis – that will feature a number of activities including windsurfing, kitesurfing and SUP
– the Green Pepper new restaurant, the ultimate chill-out spot following a day on the waves with tasty cocktails and vegetarian bites with a view
– the “Disconnect to Reconnect” wellness experience, offered by W Costa Navarino and La Meta Studio: over four days, the immersive program will focus on inner harmony through sports, wellness and entertainment
– PRIDE at W Costa Navarino in June, which invites guests to immerse themselves in explorations of love and artistry through special exhibitions accompanied by stirring DJ sets and live performances
– a fashion-focused weekend of workshops and shows with sustainability at its core in July: a live fashion performance will see a model will sport creations of sustainable material in the colors of Messinia by an on-site designer.
Deepak Chopra Balances the Body, Mind, and Soul
W Costa Navarino will also welcome the new season with Deepak Chopra’s first retreat in Greece in September.
One of Time magazine’s top 100 most influential people, spirituality legend Dr. Chopra will delve into the future of physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual wellbeing through an immersive 5-day program.
Over the course of the retreat, participants will dive into different aspects of intelligence – social, emotional, spiritual – while learning how to engage in self-healing. Guests will also enjoy daily yoga sessions with Sarah Finger, Chopra’s personal yoga teacher.
The unique retreat experience will be offered by Travelgems in partnership with W Costa Navarino.