One of Greece’s most popular spa towns, the Edipsos Thermal Spa is located only 500 meters from the port and covers an area of 23,500 square meters.
The spa’ schedule is as follows:
- June 15-30: 7 days/week from 7am-3.30pm
- July 1 – September 30: 7 days/week from 7am – 1pm & from 5pm – 7pm
- October 1 – December 31: Saturdays, Sundays and official holidays from 10am – 6pm
Edipsos’ modern hydrotherapy center offers:
– 84 hydro-massage baths (regular baths, special treatment baths, baths for extremities, Scottish shower)
– 10 whirlpool baths (will be accessible soon)
– an outdoor swimming pool with a capacity of 120 persons that operates with a mixture of thermal and seawater and serves 15,500 visitors per year (accessible once restoration works are complete)
– two indoor swimming pools with a capacity of 8 and 10 persons
– physiotherapy with exercise equipment and electrotherapy
– a canteen
– a conference room.
The Edipsos Thermal Spa supplies water to 17 of the 21 private hydrotherapy centers in the area, and part of the proceeds from sales goes to the Municipality of Edipsos.
ETAD is the establishment’s manager.