The Greek Confederation of Tourist Accommodation Enterprises (SETKE) has re-elected Panagiotis Tokouzis as its president for a three-year term.
The confederation announced its new Board of Directors following a meeting earlier this week.
SEKTKE’s new BoD is as follows:
- President: Panagiotis Tokouzis
- 1st Vice President: Dimitrios Atsaros
- 2nd Vice President: Manolis Perakis
- 3rd Vice President: Dionysios Gazis
- 4th Vice President: Grigorios Veidamenidis
- Secretary General: Ioannis Markianos
- Alternate Secretary General: Konstantinos Proimos
- Treasurer: Theodoros Oikonomou
- Alternate Treasurer: Spyros Bolosis
- Organizing Curator: Georgios Thomasoulis
- Members: Apostolos Agakos, Ioannis Aggelinios, Dimitrios Efthimiou, Ilias Efstathiou, Georgios Christodoulakis.
SETKE is the leading tertiary institution that represents entrepreneurs that own rooms to let, apartments and villas throughout Greece.