The Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa, located in the area of Drosia north of Athens‘ center, for the fifth consecutive year has been awarded with the Green Key eco-label for its sustainable tourism practices.
The Green Key certifies environmental responsibility and promotes eco-friendly technologies and sustainable operation methods.
Recognized by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the UN Environment Program, the Green Key has been awarded to over 1,500 tourism facilities in 28 countries.
According to an announcement, the Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa has been certified for implementing the following sustainable tourism practices:
• The hotel is constantly educating its staff and customers on issues related to sustainable development and environmental awareness in leisure facilities
• it preserves the environment by reducing its operational footprint
• its financial management focuses on the decrease of consumption as well as on cost reduction
• its marketing strategy includes the promotion of the Green Key quality label
• the hotel is taking on wider ecological responsibility.
“We can make our guests’ stay more ‘green’, combined with the luxury and comfort they deserve,” the hotel’s management said.
The recently refurbished Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa features six comfort rooms, 19 executive rooms and 12 junior suites with jacuzzi.
Each features a stylish décor, modern comforts and luxury amenities to satisfy the needs of all guests.