Representatives from more than 80 countries have signed up to WTM London’s Buyers’ Club, ensuring they maximize opportunities and get the best access to like-minded partners as the world begins to open up for travel once again.
All Buyers’ Club members have the opportunity to expand connections in the dedicated lounges during the WTM London physical travel trade show, that is scheduled to take place at ExCeL London between November 1-3.
In addition, during the WTM Virtual – taking place on November 8-9, buyers will also have the opportunity to focus on meetings with key suppliers and reconnect with those unable to travel.
The highest number of companies that have signed up so far to the Buyers’ Club come from the UK, with a wide cross-section of industry sectors, including cruise lines, operators, agencies, bed banks and online players.
Companies already signed to WTM Buyers’ Club include well-known UK operators Jet2holidays, easyJet Holidays, Saga Holidays and British Airways Holidays; global giants such as dnata, TUI Group and Azamara Cruise Line.
Health and safety
The organisers of WTM London and Travel Forward have also unveiled details of robust safety measures for the face-to-face shows at ExCeL London.
The following measures will be applied during the physical events:
- Attendees will need to demonstrate their Covid-19 status by one of the following:
– Proof of vaccination
– Proof of negative test
– Proof of natural immunity.
- Visitors must not travel to ExCel, if they feel unwell.
- Admission will only be for those who register in advance and visitors are encouraged to use WTM & TF’s planning tools before they arrive.
- Delegates can show their badge for contactless scanning, either on a smartphone or printout – and there will be no badge holders or lanyards.
- WTM London will be a “mask-friendly” event as delegates are strongly recommended to wear face masks, especially in enclosed or crowded spaces. Those using public transport will be required to wear a face mask on the Transport for London network.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue and elbow bumps are suggested as an alternative to handshakes or hugs.
- The Excel Cleaning team have been trained to deliver new cleaning procedures before, during and after the event, including regular cleaning of all touch points.
- Catering facilities will open in line with the latest government guidance and cashless payments are encouraged.
- Exhibitors are reviewing stand designs to avoid enclosed meeting areas and create more open, ventilated space.