Do Disturb Hotels & Consulting Group, a Greek premium hospitality management and consulting company, has announced the addition of new luxury boutique properties and villas to its portfolio on the island of Andros.
“Hospitality is defined as the relationship between the visitor and the hotelier. At Do Disturb Hotels, this relationship is built, maintained and motivated by our devotion to pamper travelers from all over the world, regardless of their budget, as well as to ensure the successful and profitable management of hotels,” the company’s Founder and Managing Director Stefanos Vrakas said.
Do Disturb Hotels operates the following properties on the island of Andros:
– Andros Tessera – www.androstessera.com
– Bella Resort – www.bellaresortandros.com
– Andros Maisonettes – www.andros-maisonettes.gr
– Monolithos Villas – www.monolithosvillas.com
– Pharos Apartments – www.pharosapartments.com
– Astra of Andros – www.androsastra.com
– Rooster GuestHouse Rooms – www.roosterandros.gr.
According to Vrakas, the company’s goal and priority is to build strong, effective and mutually beneficial partnerships with its hotels.
”We believe that it is mandatory for the tourism industry to keep evolving, developing, and re-inventing itself. A crisis can either submerge a company or reveal its true potential. We provide hoteliers with advice on how to operate in a more efficient, practical and strategic way, in order to keep their business ahead of the competition,” he added.