Located in the village of Tholaria, the hotel combines great views and natural surroundings with high-quality services and friendly accommodation.
“We believe that Greek tourism will perform better this summer compared to last year. We aim to offer our guests the chance to enjoy our high-quality facilities and services, and experience new activities via Dream Blue – our new tourism office promoting the beauties of Amorgos,” the hotel’s Managing Director Despina Giannakopoulou said.
More specifically the hotel has announced the following safety-conscious measures:
- Disinfection dispensers are available for guests in public areas and rooms
- Online check-in and express check-out service
- A plexiglass divider is placed in the reception desk
- Digitalized menus supported by QR code or special link in lieu of paper menus (restaurant menu, pool menu).
- In-room breakfast available via digitalized menu
- Room service available free of charge
- Reconfiguration of restaurant and lobby seating to maintain appropriate spacing between seated guests
- In-room housekeeping services are not availabe during stay unless guests request otherwise
- Use of steam cleaner in hotel’s common areas and rooms
- Wifi access is recommended via personal devices. Laptop or tablet available, upon request
- Check in at 3pm and check out at 11am
- Kettle and coffee / tea facilities are available upon request
- All staff is equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks)
- Adequate signing to maintain physical distance between guests and staff in the required areas
- Baggage disinfection before stepping into the hotel’s minivan. In case of a private vehicle, the baggage disinfection will take place prior to check in
- Regular testing of the pool water to ensure safety standards are met and chlorine levels are acceptable.
- The hotel’s staff has been vaccinated as part of efforts to maintain personal health and ensure the safety of guests.
More information is available at www.vigla-amorgos.com.