Greek hospitality management and consulting company Modus & Amplio has announced the reopening of its partner hotels in Greece, which had remained closed during the previous months due to Covid-19 lockdown measures and global travel restrictions.
Some of the company’s partner hotels are already operating, while others will open in late May, early June or later in July.
Portfolio of hotels operating or preparing to open:
• IKIES Santorini, Oia, Santorini: May 24
• The Radisson Blu Park Athens: open
• The Rooster, Antiparos: June 1
• The Lynx Mountain Resort, Florina: May 21
• Monsieur Didot, Athens: open
• Poseidonion Grand Hotel, Spetses: May 20
• San Antonio Corfu Resort, Corfu: May 21
• Nikopolis Hotel Thessaloniki: open
• Νέο IVIS_4, Athens: July 15
Modus & Amplio has a long experience in the fields of pre-opening, hotel & asset management, brand strategy and sales development.
“We aspire to become a trusted partner for hotel owners, investors, shareholders and property management companies,” Modus & Amplio said in its announcement.
More information is available at www.modus-amplio.com.