The “Great Tourism Partnership for Central Macedonia”, a joint venture of regional and local authorities and private bodies, recently launched a new campaign to promote the city of Thessaloniki to international travelers.
Running under the title “Can’t miss Thessaloniki”, the campaign aims to inspire but also create the desire to travel, and set the northern Greece destination as a “top of mind” choice for travelers.
The campaign includes six short videos that remind travelers of the special experiences Thessaloniki offers:
– Missing night out with friends? Can’t miss Thessaloniki!
– Missing authentic cuisine? Can’t miss Thessaloniki!
– Missing old fashion romance? Can’t miss Thessaloniki!
– Missing long walks by the seaside? and Missing hanging out by the sea? Can’t miss Thessaloniki!
– Missing inspiration? Can’t miss Thessaloniki!
Social media content and hashtags
The video content has been granted rights free for use by the Tourism Partnership under the hashtags #CantMissThessaloniki and #VisitThessaloniki with the following suggested social media copies in English and in Greek:
• Thessaloniki reminds us of all those moments we’ve missed! Which is your favourite #CantMissThessaloniki?
• A trip to the beach or a day out with your friends? A sweet something or a romantic something? Whatever you’ve missed, you can find it in Thessaloniki!
• A night out with friends! If that’s what you’ve missed most, Thessaloniki is the perfect place to get back into the swing!
• Thessaloniki reminds us of everything we’ve missed! Choose your moment!
The “Great Tourism Partnership for Central Macedonia” consists of the Central Macedonia Region, the Municipality of Thessaloniki, the city’s hoteliers association, AEGEAN, Fraport Greece, Eurobank and Marketing Greece among other organizations.