Over 350 speakers from 32 countries will participate in the Delphi Economic Forum 2021 that is scheduled to take place in hybrid form during May 10-15.
As last year, the sixth edition of the forum will combine live sessions from the Zappeion Mansion in Athens, and online discussions in accordance with the safety measures and protocols against the spread of Covid-19.
The Delphi Economic Forum will host prominent personalities from the field of politics including European presidents, prime ministers, EU commissioners and ministers as well as scientists, university professors, entrepreneurs and many more.
Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has also confirmed his participation.
The forum’s agenda has been designed in collaboration with Greek and international think tanks including the Hellenic Foundation for European & Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP), the Chatham House and the Brookings Institution.
Discussions will evolve around the following eight subjects:
– 200 years since the Greek Revolution – The 6th Delphi Economic Forum is dedicated to the bicentennial of Greek Independence.
– Geopolitics & international security
– Global economy
– The future of Europe
– Sustainability and climate crisis
– People, organizations and society
– Technology and the future of growth
– Greece: Structural reforms and sustainable growth.
The Delphi Economic Forum 2021 will take place under the auspices of the President of the Hellenic Republic Katerina Sakellaropoulou.
Registration is free at www.delphiforum.gr.