Some of the most prominent sports industry professionals from around the globe will take part in an online sports conference, the first of its kind in Greece, during January 21-23.
Titled “Front Runners in Sports Management 3.0”, the webinar will aim to educate and address significant topics of sports and shed light on the uncertain future of sports management in Greece.
“Sports continue to have a growing impact on the global economy through investments, public infrastructure, resources mobilization and creation of new professions and job positions, despite the devastating implications Covid-19 brought to world economies,” says Active Media Group, a leading sports marketing company in Greece and organizer of the online conference.
Throughout both days of the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to follow the speeches of exceptional representatives of sports and develop their professional network in the field of sports management.
Keynote speakers of the online event will include Nic Barlage, president of Business Operations of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the youngest team president in the NBA, and a representative from the Milwaukee Bucks’ marketing department.
Additionally, “Front Runners in Sports Management 3.0” will also feature:
– Bobby Goldwater, an innovative executive in the sports, entertainment and venue management industry from Georgetown University;
– Zack Klima, founder & CEO of Wait Time, an innovative technology company with Jeffrey Jordan, the son of Michael Jordan, as a co-founder;
– Nigel Geach, senior Vice President of Global Motorsport of Nielsen Sports;
– Patrick Comninos, the Greek CEO of the Basketball Champions League; and
– Rick Pitino, Basketball Hall of Fame coach and basketball coach of the Greek National Team.
The “Front Runners in Sports Management 3.0” webinar is expected to attract the interest of professionals from AI, education, events, basketball, football, motorsports, social media, sports tourism and sports marketing and management.
More information on the schedule and the webinar’s speakers will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
The “Front Runners in Sports Management 3.0” online conference will be produced by the experienced team of Active Media Group, in cooperation with the private educational institution Deree – The American College of Greece.