The Grand Serai Congress & Spa, located in Ioannina, western Greece, has announced that it will continue its operations amid the Covid-19 pandemic and provide its guests with safe accommodation experiences in Greece.
“The safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and associates is very important to us… Therefore, we have taken all the necessary precautions and complied with the national and international regulations and industry guidelines,” the hotel’s management said in an announcement.
The five-star hotel has also acquired the Health First certification.
The measures applied in the hotel’s premises include:
• The daily cleaning of all public areas. High-touched surfaces and equipment are disinfected after use
• Events are taking place according the government’s health protocols
• The hotel’s staff is equipped with disinfectants and cleaning products to ensure that all areas meet the highest levels of hygiene
• Information is available on health and safety issues during stay
• During breakfast, the hotel’s staff disinfects all tables and chairs after each use and provides guests with single-use cutlery wherever possible
• Antibacterial gel is available in all areas
• Check-in time is at 3pm and check-out time at 11am to ensure that the rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
• Intense staff training in preventing measures, personal hygiene, PPE use and way of service.
“The incomparable luxury and the unique facilities of Grand Serai Congress & Spa guarantee a five-star stay, with attention to detail for the wellbeing of our guests,” the hotel said.
Located on a hilltop, the Grand Serai Congress & Spa offers breathtaking views of the city of Ioannina and lake Pamvotis.
It features a number of accommodation options, a spa center, fitness facilities, the Yasemi main restaurant and the Kourabas bar, as well as a selection of venues for business and social events.