It’s business as usual for Novotel Athènes as the hotel has announced that it will currently remain open, while Greece is facing the challenge of the Covid-19 pandemic, and continue offering its services to customers.
“Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are. Therefore, we will currently stay open and continue offering our best services, prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and employees,” the hotel said in an announcement to customers and partners.
A member of the Accor group, Novotel Athènes will also continue to cover the needs of its corporate customers by hosting their business meetings.
To ensure the well-being of its guests, Novotel Athènes follows all the health protocols and has increased its cleaning standards by launching the ALLSAFE Cleanliness and Prevention Label by SGS, which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards and operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
ALLSAFE includes the following hygiene and prevention measures:
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Contactless check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible
- Sanitiser provided in key public areas
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high-touched points
- Employees undergo comprehensive safety & hygiene training
- Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols
- Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closures.
Visitors of Novotel Athènes can benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free access to medical teleconsultations.
Guests also have access to AXA’s extensive medical networks with tens of thousands of vetted medical professionals.