“We remain open during this challenging period for Greece. We follow all the necessary health and safety measures for Covid-19, also reducing our physical contact with customers to the minimum possible ,” the hotel’s management said in an announcement.
Anastazia features 24 double rooms and 12 suites – some with a jacuzzi, family suites that can accommodate up to four persons, a spa, a gym and a heated pool.
The hotel is located in the pine forest of Drosia, north of Athens center and near Lamia national highway, the industrial areas of Kryoneri, Agios Stephanos, Inofita and Schimatari, as well as the main exhibition centers of Attica in Metamorphosi and Maroussi.
Anastazia also specializes in corporate accommodation by offering high-quality services at competitive prices.
“It is of utmost importance to offer a safe environment to all travelers that choose to visit Athens. We fully understand the needs of business travelers and this is why the hotel remains open and operates under strict health protocols,” management said.
- The thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms with chlorine and ethanol solution. Special attention to small objects (knobs, taps, remote controls etc.).
- Additional disinfection of rooms with a steam cleaner
- Rooms remain vacant for at least 24 hours after cleaning and before the arrival of new guests
- Use of contactless services
- Frequent ventilation of common areas
- Optional breakfast and room service
- Collaboration with a doctor.
The Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa is also certified with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2020 by ChemikalTechniks P.C.O. for its disinfection practices.