Greek sports marketing company Active Media Group has won a total of 14 honors at the Sports Marketing Awards 2020, including the “Sports Marketing Agency of the Year 2020” title.
For the second consecutive year Active Media Group “proved its dominance in quality sports tourism events… winning 14 awards – a record number – at the Sports Marketing Awards, and the Sports Marketing Agency of the Year ‘back2back’ title,” the company said in an announcement.
Active Media Group received eight awards for Navarino Challenge, which emerged as the top sports tourism event, with
- a platinum award in the “Best Integration of Digital Media with Offline” category,
- four gold in the “Sports Tourism”, “Running & Live Well”, “Best CSR Campaign / Activity” and “Native Advertising Campaign” categories, and
- three silver in the “Best Sports-related Content during the Coronavirus pandemic”, “Sports Organization / Event Sponsorship” and “Best CSR Campaign / Activity” categories for its collaboration with Costa Navarino, the Pylos-Nestor Municipality, the Captain Vasilis and Carmen Konstantakopoulos Foundation, Samsung and 24MEDIA respectively.
Three of the four awarded projects were carried out in the Peloponnese.
In addition, the company won three awards for the Santorini Experience event with
- a gold award in the “Water Sports / Summer Sports / Winter Sports” category,
- a silver in the “Best Integration of Digital Media with Offline” category and
- a bronze in the “Sports Tourism” category, for its collaboration with the Municipality of Santorini and the the Municipal Sports Cultural Environmental Organization of Santorini (DAPPOS).
The company also won a gold award in the “Best Live Event Coverage” category for the 2019 Mediterranean Beach Games in Patra, and a gold award in the “Individual Sports” category for the Greek Maritime Golf Event tournament.
Active Media Group specializes in the fields of PR & communication, social media & digital, marketing & sponsorship, sports production and sports presentation.