The company specializes in e-sales management and project management for tasks that relate with the online sales of new websites, photo shootings and digital marketing. The company also offers operations consulting.
Founded less than a year ago by tourism experts Stella Tsantila and Nikitas Nikitaras, INcrementUM’s portfolio counts over 30 distinctive hotels (both city hotels & resorts) and villa complexes that offer hotel services.
According to INcrementUM, last month was a busy one, as six more hotels were added to its portfolio.
• Tsikeli Hotel in Meteora: an adults only hotel on the foothill of Meteora rocks featuring uniquely decorated rooms & suites. The hotel also provides e-bikes for rental, offering guests the chance to explore the area.
• Esperides Resort & Spa on Crete: a beautiful hotel in Koutouloufari village, just 25′ from Herakion which will be upgraded to 5* in 2021.
• Kouros Exclusive Hotel & Suites on Rhodes: a modern 5* adults-only hotel, featuring a Greek-Asian fusion à la carte restaurant. The menu has been designed by the popular Greek chef Christoforos Peskias.
• Psaravolada Hotel on Milos: a dreamy resort next to Agia Kyriaki which is one of the best beaches of the island. The hotel features unobstructed views to the Aegean from all its rooms & suites.
• Philippion Hotel & Philippion Citi Hotel on Kos: two beachfront hotels in the heart of Kos town. These two projects are particularly interesting since the hotelier wishes to invest in renovations and together with the INcrementUM team upgrade the online presence of the hotels.
Nikitas and Stella recently participated in the Free Webinars for Hotels by Hotelier Academy Greece, and presented two different case studies explaining how they have managed to increase revenues amid the difficult summer season of 2020, through their work and digital marketing activities.
When asked how they have achieved all this in less than one year, they both reply: #weareincrementum and #welovewhatwedo