A landmark location in Ioannina, Lake Pamvotida attracts many visitors year round due to its natural beauties and stunning views.
Akti Hotel’s balconies offer a unique view to the lake and the pedestrian walkway.
Its rooms combine comfort with art. “The warm harmonious decoration relaxes the senses and pleases our guests,” the hotel’s management said.
Among other measures, the hotel has adopted the following procedures:
- Installation of hand sanitizers at entrances/exits and in public areas,
- Personal Protective Equipment for staff members,
- Training of staff on the handling of COVID-19 suspected incidents,
- Avoiding hand shakes and maintaining social distancing rules,
- Provision of special equipment (medical kit) in the event of a COVID-19 case,
- Regular disinfection of reception surfaces,
- Electronic check in/out – cashless procedures,
- Check-in at 3pm and check-out at 11am,
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected,
- Room keys are disinfected,
- All highly-touched surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected,
- Housekeeping services are not provided during stay unless guests request otherwise,
- The kitchen staff is required to strictly adhere to HACCP rules,
- The maximum number of seated persons on a table is six, except from families with children.
Akti Hotel is considered ideal for families, groups of friends, as well as professionals that wish to combine business with pleasure.