The word “konaki” in Greek tradition was used to describe the residence, a place suitable for rest and relaxation. “Sifnaika Konakia”is built with care and authentic materials, according to Cycladic architecture with the aim to combine contemporary warm hospitality with the traditions of Sifnos.
Located in Kamares, the port of Sifnos, the complex is only minutes away from a long sandy beach and a short bus ride from Apollonia, the island’s Chora.
“Sifnaika konakia” features apartments, suites and studios with authentic furniture – impressive wooden carved armoires, chairs, and secrétaires; fully equipped kitchens; large verandas; autonomous air conditioning systems, and a lovely view to the gardens and the sea.
Furthermore, the hotel has adopted all the necessary measures to maintain a maximum level of health and safety standards according to the latest health protocols announced by the Greek government.
“Sifnaika Konakia” has received the “Health First” certification and is implementing the following procedures:
– Its staff follows the safety protocols announced by Greek authorities,
– Disinfecting solution is available in all public areas,
– Social distancing rules are applied in the reception area,
– Cashless payment options,
– Check-in at 3pm and check out at 11am,
– Rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated after each stay,
– Use of effective cleaning detergents for COVID-19,
– Social distancing maintained in public areas.
The property also features an outdoor barbeque, a traditional wood-fired oven and a playground.