Surrounded by lush gardens, the four-star hotel offers modern rooms and suites featuring luxury amenities, satellite TV, free wifi, mini fridge and safety box.
Aar Hotel is focusing on the health and safety of its guests and staff, and has implemented all the precautionary measures and procedures proposed by Greece’s National Public Health Organization (EODY) against COVID-19, aiming to offer stress-free holidays. These include:
- Hygiene and social distancing measures at the reception.
- The hotel’s staff is well-informed about personal hygiene and preventive measures.
- Provision of special equipment (medical kit) in the event of a COVID-19 case.
- Electronic check in/out.
- Check-out until 11am and check-infrom 3pm.
- Thorough disinfection and natural ventilation of rooms.
- Disinfection of key cards.
- The restaurant’s staff is taking all the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures.
- Guests can order through the hotel’s app.
- The maximum number of persons allowed on a table is six, except for families with children.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed in all public areas.
- Elevators are frequently cleaned.
Aar Hotel has received the Health First certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels and partnered with CardioExpress to provide its guests with special telemedicine services.
Apart from luxury accommodation, Aar Hotel & Spa also features an indoor heated pool and a restaurant offering Greek and Mediterranean tastes. Free room service is also available.
Moreover, the hotel’s facilities feature a football field, a fitness room, a business centre and banquet facilities. Its small guests can enjoy the children’s pool. The on-site spa centre offers a sauna, beauty treatments and steamed bath facilities.
The city of Ioannina is within a 14-minute drive from the hotel.