The hotel has adopted all the necessary measures to maintain a maximum level of health and safety standards according to the latest health protocols announced by the Greek government.
Tsikeli Hotel is implementing the following procedures:
– Its staff follows the safety protocols announced by Greek authorities
– Contactless check-in / check-out
– Cashless payment options
– Social distancing rules
– Air conditioning systems in every room
– Use of effective cleaning detergents for COVID-19
– Rooms are disinfected after each stay
– Social distancing maintained in the dining facilities
– Dishes, cutlery, glasses and tableware are disinfected after use
Located in the village of Kastraki, Tsikeli Hotel blends traditional architecture with modern aesthetics. Its facilities are decorated with earthy tones, stone and elaborate woodwork. It features many accommodation options including stylish rooms and suites, each with its own character.
Kastraki is the ideal starting point to explore Meteora, a monument of outstanding cultural and natural importance that is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.