The Crossroads Inn, a hospitality property located on the Greek island of Tinos, recently opened its doors to host travelers from Greece and abroad in a safe environment with enhanced health protocols.
The hotel aims to offer unique experiential holidays on Tinos in its seven restored, private guesthouses located in the traditional village of Tripotamos.
• In addition to the existing strict hygiene rules, the hotel has adopted the health protocols announced by the Ministry of Health in all its areas.
• The Health Manager has received training by two accredited educational institutions. Its staff is also properly trained and strictly follows all protection measures against COVID-19, using protective equipment and performing daily temperature checks.
• A plexiglass divider has been placed at the reception desk and antiseptic liquid is available for guests. The reception area is cleaned and disinfected daily, as well as the room keys. Check-in after 3pm and check-out at 11:00 by appointment.
• The rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and well ventilated.
• Τhe rooms are thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected after departure.
• All items in the room such as household utensils, have been removed and are available upon request.
Crossroads Inn’s independent guesthouses are located in different parts of Tripotamos, a village of unique architecture resembling a small castle at the foot of Exobourgo hill on the island of Tinos in the Cyclades.
The hospitality property has been awarded for three consecutive years at Greece’s Tourism Awards and this year at the Travel & Hospitality Awards.