Under the motto “Hospitality with Soul”, the Apollo Resort Art Hotel looks to ensure the safety of its guests and staff by following the instructions of Greece’s National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the health protocols announced by the Tourism Ministry.
Apollo Resort Art Hotel has adopted the following procedures:
- Installation of hand disinfection dispensers at the reception, public areas and swimming pool,
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of exterior and interior surfaces, and
public areas including corridors, stairwells, elevators, terraces,
- Guests are recommended to keep a distance of 2 meters from each other,
- Two persons are allowed in the elevator or a family. They are advised to use face masks.
- The Kyparissia Hospital is 2 km away from the hotel and its staff is trained to check for possible COVID-19 cases.
- Check out time is at 11am and check in at 4pm,
- The rooms are cleaned with the use of a steam cleaner and environmentally friendly products,
- The air condition units are cleaned after each departure,
- A dedicated page on the hotel’s website offers information on COVID-19 and the measures undertaken. Furthermore, a special video is also available to current and future visitors that wish to learn more on the hotel’s COVID-ready approach:
Apollo Resort Art Hotel offers privacy and safety in its 28 spacious rooms and suites, with some overlooking the sea, the castle of Kyparissia or the outdoor pool. It is situated near the beach and 1.5km from Kyparissia.