Sabre Announces Leadership Updates to Drive its Transformation
Sabre Corporation, a leading software and technology company that powers the global travel industry, recently announced important updates to its executive leadership, taking the next critical step toward completing the company’s transformation.
According to an announcement, the company has made the following leadership appointments:
Dave Shirk will continue in his role of President of Sabre’s newly, realigned Travel Solutions business reporting to CEO Sean Menke. Shirk will oversee all aspects of the company’s agency and airline-focused business segments including product management, global product development, sales and account management, delivery and professional services as well as strategy.
Reporting to Shirk are the following executives within the Travel Solutions organization:
– Wade Jones has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Product Officer, and will oversee a centralized product management and marketing organization that will help customers maximize the value of their content by delivering a brand-consistent customer experience across all channels.
– Dave Moore is the organization’s new Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, overseeing Sabre’s global product development team.
– Roshan Mendis has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, and will oversee all agency and airline-focused sales and account management teams.
– Cem Tanyel has been named Executive Vice President, Chief Services Officer, of a newly formed Professional Services, Consulting and Support organization that brings together the company’s delivery and care teams together under his leadership.
– Blair Austin is the organization’s new Vice President, Global Business Operations.
The company has also announced Kristin Hays as its Senior Vice President, Global Communications, with responsibility for all aspects of Sabre’s corporate messaging, executive and team member communications, public and media relations and external affairs.