A member of Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts, the hotel offers luxury accommodation and authentic experiences, always in line with the health and safety protocols announced by Greek and international authorities against COVID-19.
“We value our guests’ safety as well as the significance of carefree holidays. We have therefore adapted our policies and operational procedures in order to ensure a stress-free holiday for all. We offer personalized services to all our guests, and we ask them to notify us in advance of any requirements regarding their stay,” the group said.
Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel has implemented the following procedures:
- All public areas are frequently cleaned, while the suites are thoroughly disinfected after each departure,
- Guests are advised to maintain a safe minimum physical distance of 2 meters from each other,
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed at specific locations throughout the resort,
- For employees, personal hygiene and frequent hand washing with soap and hot water is vital,
- All employees have been trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols by the Medical School of the University of Crete,
- Hosts and Restaurant Managers manage physical distancing at entries. Tables and loungers have been placed in accordance with the social distancing rules,
- Check-in time is at 4pm and check out time at 11am.
Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel offers a number of accommodation options including suites, villas and residences that create the perfect getaway. The seaside resort is overlooking the bay of Elounda, Mirabello Bay and the Aegean Sea.
Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts also owns and manages two more luxury properties in the area of Elounda on Crete: The Elounda Mare Hotel, a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux chain, and the Porto Elounda Gold & Spa Resort.
The group will announce the opening date of the two properties in the coming days.