Operating since July 2018 in the Kerameikos district, the building’s makeover was carried out from scratch and has added great value to the area.
It features 17 accommodation options for all tastes – double rooms, double studios and one- or two-bedroom apartments – ideal for couples and families and designed to ensure extreme comfort and convenience.
‘’The astonishing decoration in reference to the beauty of the most iconic regions of Greece, the warm welcome, the personalized follow up of the guests are essential values of Estia team,” said Christelle Hannouche, the manager and co-owner of Estia Boutique Apartments.
According to Mrs Hannouche, the boutique hotel’s guest satisfaction rates have reached 100 percent.
Estia has applied enhanced the necessary health protocols for its guests and staff, which are all based on the rules of Greece’s National Public Health Organization (EODY) and the World Health Organization.
From the moment a guest enters the lobby, Estia’s team applies the following procedures:
• A disinfected magnetic card key is given to each guest during check-in, as well as a kit of gloves, mask, and antiseptic gel,
• Daily disinfection of public areas with the housekeeping team following the hygienic rules and health protocols,
• All rooms remain vaccant for 24 hours between check in and check out.
• Access to guest rooms by skipping the lobby and without using the elevator – the building has four floors,
• Breakfast is served in the open back yard with respect to social distancing rules or in the rooms,
Information on COVID-19 is provided on Estia’s TV appliances and free application.