“We have made the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure that we provide our guests with safety and flexibility. The safety and health of our visitors and team members is of utmost importance,” the hotel’s manager Konstantinos Skepetaris said.
Philoxenia Hotel has adopted the following measures:
Cleanliness and Safety
• All employees are required to frequently wash their hands,
• Check out time is at 11am and check in at 3pm,
• Disinfecting of all card keys after each stay,
• Cash-free methods of payment are available and encouraged.
• Housekeeping will be less frequent during stay,
• Towels and sheets will be changed upon the guests’ request. Two cleaning options are available: The staff will clean the room after departure and keep it closed for 24 hours before the arrival of new guests or will perform thorough cleaning and disinfection using a steam cleaner on all room and bathroom surfaces,
• Clean & Stay Room Seal: The hotel has added an extra measure of safety by placing a seal on doors to indicate that no person has entered the room after cleaning,
• Deep Clean Areas: Extra disinfection of frequently-touched areas in the room– light switches, door handles, TV remotes,
• The hotel has removed pens, paper, coffee and tea appliances from the rooms,
• Hotel employees are provided with personal protective equipment and enhanced training.
Food and Beverage
• The hotel will maintain its popular buffet, while it will offer individual portions and packaged products,
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner operating hours will be announced in advance. The disinfection of hands is mandatory upon entry,
• Strict temperature checks,
• The tables will be covered with disposable tablecloths and cutlery will be frequently replaced,
• The minimum distance allowed between tables ranges from 70cm to 1.70cm, and no more than six people are allowed to sit on one table (families with children are exempt).
Pools –Sunbeds – Unbrellas
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of pool areas,
• Antiseptic gel is available in the shower’s entrance,
• Shower before using the pool is mandatory,
• Placing a towel on top of sun loungers is mandatory,
• The hotel’s staff disinfects sun loungers/chairs after each use,
• Services not available: groom, wellness area (sauna, steam room ) gym, kids club, animation team.
Located in the village of Psakoudia of the Sithonia peninsula in Halkidiki, the four-star Philoxenia Hotel offers modern amenities and a number of accommodation options. The hotel complex includes spacious gardens, two swimming pools, two restaurants and a bar.