Neptune Hotels Resort Promises Safe Summer Holidays on Kos
The five-star Neptune Hotels Resort, Convention Centre & Spa has adopted the health and safety procedures announced by Greek authorities, with the aim to provide its guests with high-end hospitality services on the island of Kos.
The hotel opened its doors on July 1, the day that Greek airports started receiving international flights.
“Our core values – the responsibility, care and passion we feel – have now become even more significant. The prosperity of our guests and team is a top priority. We wish for our visitors to feel safe from the moment of arrival until their departure,” the hotel’s management said in an announcement.
Neptune Hotels has adopted the following measures to ensure the safety of its guests and staff against COVID-19:
- A Quality Manager has been appointed to oversee the implementation of the health protocols, organize the crisis management team and the hotel’s special teams responsible for sanitation and catering services,
- Cleaning and disinfection of areas with certified disinfection products,
- All indoor public areas and the rooms are ventilated on a daily basis. The resort is collaborating with a certified lab to conduct microbiological analyses on samples from highly-touched areas including handles, elevator buttons and surfaces,
- Floor marking signs have been placed in all areas to ensure social distancing measures are maintained,
- Disinfection stations have been placed in all puplic areas,
- The staff has been trained to apply individual hygiene measures. The use of personal protective equipment (gloves, masks, disposable apron) is mandatory.
- Contactless access to the reception area with mandatory use of antiseptic before entry,
- Floor marking signage to ensure that guests maintain a distance of 1.5m from each other.
- Electronic means for fast check-in that are disinfected after each use,
- Installation of a plexiglass divider between employees and customers,
- Disinfection of guest luggage with a steam cleaner or a certified disinfectant spray,
- Quick check-in for vulnerable groups,
- Masks are mandatory when using the lift.
- Check-in time after 3pm, and check-out until 11am,
- Cleaning and additional disinfection of frequently-touched surfaces and items. Use of steam cleaner after the client’s departure,
- Limited frequency of room cleaning or additional cleaning at the guest’s request.
Restaurants & Bars
- All facilities comply with the ISO 22000:2005 and ISO9001:2005 systems,
- The maximum number of guests served is limited according to the applied health protocols,
- Menus are available in electronic form (with a QR code). Printed menus are disinfected after use,
- A distance of 0.70-1.80m is maintained between tables depending on location (indoor or outdoor facilities).
The five-star hotel is located on the beach of Mastichari and features 569 rooms, suites and apartments of high aesthetics, which are equipped with modern conveniences.