“We are very excited to welcome you back! The health and wellbeing of our teams and guests is always our first priority. Therefore, we have implemented additional measures that meet the Health First protocols, to ensure the safety of our guests and team daily,” Titania Hotel said.
With the support of Diversey’s “Well Hotel program”, Titania will use environmentally friendly cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses:
• A hygiene team member has been appointed to ensure the implementation of all measures and improvements according to the protocols of the Hellenic National Health Organization,
• Rooms are disinfected daily with attention to high-touched items and surfaces,
• Contactless check in,
• Updated training programs for housekeeping teams,
• Hand sanitizers have been placed at all areas,
• Public areas are cleaned and disinfected every hour with special care in crowded areas,
• Social distancing measures integrated to all services,
• Food & Beverage outlets will operate at reduced capacity,
• The Olive garden roof top restaurant will offer a-la-carte services with digital menu,
• Adjusted buffet breakfast so that Titania team members can serve visitors without the use of shared utensils,
• Enhanced training of staff on the new standards to offer an enjoyable experience to guests as well as a safe work place.
Titania Hotel is located only a few steps away from the recently renovated Omonia square and its metro station. Furthermore, the city’s shopping district starts outside the hotel’s front door.